Monday, June 15, 2009

Ripple-Pop

Going through my files, I found this short video from a few months ago, that I thought you might enjoy.


video



By the way: In the month of August I will be traveling--by train through Central Europe, with ‘origami stops’ in Prague, Budapest and Zagreb; then on by plane to Toronto and by car to Algonquin Park (and by canoe to the interior). Then back to Israel.

If you or your group would like to host me or meet in the above cities or points in between, send me an email.

Saadya

2 comments:

Randy M. - Algonquin Outfitters said...

Saadya, when you come to Algonquin Park, Algonquin Outfitters can help you plan your Interior Canoe Trip from start to finish. We can provide everything from an ultralight Carbon/Kevlar canoe for you to paddle right to the sleeping bag and comfortable compact sleeping mat you will sleep on. We can even provide you with a canoe trip guide to insure your experience is a fun and safe one.
Check out our new website we just launched last week. We've been planning custom canoe trips since 1961. Hope you have a wonderful visit to Canada.
- Randy

saadya said...

Well, Randy, you got here pretty fast! Normally I don’t allow commercial plugs on my Blog, but it happens I’ve used Algonquin Outfitters on three previous treks and intend to do so again this time. Say hi to Jake up in Brent (he may remember one driver of a ‘postal jeep’ that crashed on his awful road 20 years ago.)

Since we’re putting in plugs---here are a few paintings of the North Side, from back then. Why not share these with your community.

http://saadya.net/Paintings/AlgonquinPark.jpg

Saadya